Thursday, October 2, 2008

Laser acne scar removal in florence, ky

« ...Acne is a most common problem to millions of people across the world. Suffering from acne has many disadvantages for example your spots will feel sore, you will try to pick or touch them, then after then you realize oh my I have a blemish now, people wouldn't even care to look at you nor you wish to look at yourself in the mirror....
...3. Phisohex face wash. This is available at most chemists. It is very cheap, but it is very light on the skin. It is best when applied two to three times a day. It worked for me very early but my acne condition came back after a few months of using it. Obviously diet related....»

«...So what can I do about it?...»

tianttrandile.blogspot.com

tags:home remedy for acne blemishes,
is acne a side of pregnancy,
myths about acne a nd what cures it

No comments: