Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best acne scar treatment

« ...So I did the fast when I got the chance, and to my surprise, on the 3rd day my skin was looking much clearer. After the fast had finished on the 4th day I looked in the mirror upon waking, and was delighted to see that my skin was clear - with only a few old marks left. These marks disappeared over the next few days......
...The goals of management of acne are to reduce bacterial colonies, decrease sebaceous gland activity, prevent the follicles from becoming plugged, reduce inflammation, combat secondary infection, minimize scarring, and eliminate factors that predispose the person to acne. The therapeutic regimen depends on the type of lesion....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Don't touch the affected area. If you have a pimple, leave it alone! Nature will take its course and clear it up. If, however, you can't handle seeing the pimple then your dermatologist is the only one who can safely set up a regime for you to follow....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: cystic acne pills, acne scar removal las vegas, early child acne

No comments: