Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ipl skin rejuvenation to treat acne scars

« ...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....
...1. Take the juice from one lemon and mix it with an equal amount of rosewater. Apply this to your face daily, leaving it on for at least half an hour. Wash your face with fresh water and continue to do this routine for about 15 days. This has been shown to help cure acne as well as reduce blemishes and scaring....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Don't be embarrassed - acne is actually quite common, so you are not alone in battling it. There are many products and medications in the market today that all promise to be the most effective acne cure. Some of them are worth your money; and some of them are a waste of it. Here's a short guide so you can tell which is which....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to stop acne bacteria, acne treatment for african american skin, acne care natural skin

No comments: