Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to remove acne fast

« ...Because my skin was so oily, I thought I didn't need to use a moisturizer - WRONG! Oily skin should be washed and then moisturized immediately after. By moisturizing you prevent the dead skin cells from clogging pores as mentioned above....
...Acne is problematic. Even when you have treated it successfully, it still leaves some ugly marks and scars on your face. I hate acne scars and I know you hate them too. There are a number of ways you can easily lighten your acne scars. If you have deep scars, however, I am sorry to say you have little chance to completely remove them. But based on my experience, no matter how serious the marks are, it is possible to lighten it to the extent that you still look good....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...A question that many acne sufferers will have is, "Is there anything that I can do to prevent scarring or to treat them once they occur?"...»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: treatments for adult cystic acne, how to fade acne scars, best treatment acne scars african american skin

No comments: