Saturday, September 27, 2008

Does vitamin e work on acne scars

« ...Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years....
...Raw honey Mask. Open the lid, grab a dollop, and smear it on! Leave on your skin for 20-30 minuets and rinse of with warm water. Can be used straight after micro peel cloth treatment....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...You should also make certain that your diet is balanced--an excessive amount of cholesterol and fat can not only clog your arteries, but also has the ability to clog your pores as well, which means that breakouts will happen more often. For oily skin, the best skin care products are the ones with soothing ingredients such as citrus oil or cucumber. These natural skin care products help rid the skin without drying it out entirely, and you can find them at inexpensive prices at your local health food store or grocery store....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how can you clear up acne, acne scar remover in the philippines, clear pores acne skin care

No comments: