Sunday, September 28, 2008

Butt acne and pregnancy

« ...Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition....
...First, it is important that you know what your skin type is. Acne is a condition that affects all skin types. You could be having acne and sensitive skin at the same time. It is therefore very important that you know how your skin works, whether it is allergic to any particular ingredients or not....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I know how you feel, trust me. I wouldn't take my shirt off for years to show off the healthy body I worked on because the acne made me feel worse on my arms and back....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: research acne scar treatment, acne wash clarasil, is it safe to use sulfur acne treatment while pregnant

No comments: