Monday, June 2, 2008

Bad smell acne and home remedies for curing acne

By Jennifer Hawkins
I remember growing up dealing with acne. When I would have an outbreak I would always run into the girls I had a crush on. I am not kidding, I mean don't get me wrong it didn't happen every time but even if it happened one in a hundred times it felt like it.
Addressing Patient ConcernsIn addition to effectiveness, patients are concerned about the level of irritation they may experience while on acne therapy.Some patients who used tretinoin in the past may be reluctant to try it again. For these patients, a gentler formulation, such as adapalene, might be the best first choice for a topical retinoid.Women who wear cosmetics might also prefer adapalene because its gel formulation is compatible with most makeups, allowing easy and smooth application with no pilling.
oaroddmentah.blogspot.com
tags: acne fighting vitamins, really dry face in winter how to prevent and acne, do over the counter acne medication work

No comments: